Thursday, January 1, 2009

Adoption Fundraiser

One of my new couples, Craig and Linda are dear friends and have opened up their home and their heart to adoption. They had a fund raising event just before Christmas that I had the honor of attending.













My very own adoption miracle, Elia Jane!








Sharing my heart on adoption.



















Therese and Lou Engle were able to attend this event. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and are so grateful that they carry the message of the Spirit of Adoption as they speak around the nation.








Craig and Linda sharing their hearts at the gathering.
















Brianne, my daughter Isabelle's best friend, sharing a dream she had about her family adopting children.

I love this family so much and cannot wait to see what God will do in their lives in 2009 as they open their hearts and their home to the child God has for them.

No comments: