Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Updates: NORA

I love when I am able to stay in touch with the adoptive families that I've worked with. This baby Nora, now 10 months old. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous. Her mommy and daddy were working with me last year at this time.

Nora and Big Brother Tate

Nora and Mommy

Honestly, can you stand that much cuteness?

John and Jackie, It is a blessing to know you and call you friends. I'm so blessed to have played a tiny part in bringing Nora into your family. God is so good!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is awesome...I just found your blog from storing up treasures and had to come here.I love that you have so much interest in adoption.I have not adopted YET but I know that my family is not complete yet.We do mission trips to Haiti so I am almost positive that a a child will be ours one day,a little girl I hope.The Haitian adoption is very long and hard and most of the time ends up being more money that it was supposed to be.I know 5 families right now that go to my church that are adopting from Haiti.Just wanted to let you know that I think you are amazing and I don't even know you.After going to the orphanages in Haiti and seeing these children that need homes I am completely open and changed! God Bless You...

Tracie said...

Thanks for visiting Lisa!