Monday, March 29, 2010

Congratulations Jason and Dawn



Isn't she a beauty?

Are you ready for this? Jason and Dawn signed a contract with Christian Adoption Consultants on March 22, 2010. They were presented with two possible situations that very next day and were officially matched on March 24, 2010 with a baby that had been born on March 23rd. They signed all their matching paperwork and got on a plane early the next morning to meet their daughter.

When I tell people who are open to minority adoption that they could literally be matched in days, I'm not sure they really believe me. Do you believe me now?

Feel free to hop over the Dawn's blog and congratulate them!

For more information on our Minority Adoption Program email me at tracie@christianadoptionconsultants.com

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

Wow! Amazing story!

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com