Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Congratulations Brett and Lori (and big brother Mason)


Sometimes the wait is longer than we'd like, and Brett and Lori know first hand the heartache of waiting. And then their gift arrived. Beautiful and perfect, and I'm sure well worth the wait.

Brett and Lori, congratulations on the birth of your daughter. The Lord is faithful.

And a great BIG congratulations to big brother Mason! You're a might handsome big brother, and I'm pretty sure that little sister of yours will always have you watching out for her and protecting her.

And I just read this quote on Lori's facebook page and had to share:

"Mom, she is just like the baby I had dreams about.... except for whatever that is on her belly button. That definitely wasn't in my dream."- Mason

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Love the comment- too cute :)