Thursday, May 13, 2010

Congratulations Greg and Jessica


Congratulations Greg and Jessica on the birth of your daughter. A special congratulations to an incredible big sister as well! Don't you just love the look in big sister's eyes.

Greg and Jessica started with CAC on January 7th.
Started applying to agencies on February 24th
Then they waited, and waited.... Jessica had just joked with me earlier that same morning titling one of her emails to me "Persistent Jess," asking if I had heard about any new situations. She knew God had a baby just for them, but still waiting is hard. I kept telling her that when it happens it might happen fast, and it sure enough did.

When I got a call on Monday about a baby girl born on Mother's Day, I made a few quick phone calls around 3:30PM and by 4:00PM, Greg and Jessica were matched and their whirlwind adoption began. By 4:45PM Jess had emailed me her flight itinerary.

By 4AM the following day they left their house bound for Texas. They met their daughter at 12:30PM and by 8PM that same day they were discharged from the hospital with their precious bundle.

NOTE: to all of my waiting clients, I'm working on putting together some information for you on how to be best prepared for a WHIRLWIND ADOPTION. They happen A LOT! Hopefully my experiences, as well as the experiences of other clients will help you be prepared if your little bundle arrives in a hurry!

For more information about our services contact me at tracie@christianadoptionconsultants.com

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

I know I would appreciate any advice families could give on traveling with a newborn. Our 3 year old will be going with us so that will make at least 2 car seats, too :)

So exciting to hear this family's news!

Heather